Cartridge World ‘Microsoft Office 365’ Terms and Conditions
1. The subscription to ‘Microsoft Office 365’ through Cartridge World is for a minimum 12 month period from the date of joining.
2. Subscriptions can only be paid monthly (12 consecutive payments required) unless you are agreeing to pay upfront for 12 months, please see point 3a.
3. A single subscription entitles subscribers to be licensed to download ‘Microsoft Office 365’ on up to 5 devices. Extra subscriptions are required for greater device numbers.
3a. If payment is provided upfront for the first 12 months, you will pay a discounted price against the normal monthly charge. Payment will be taken by Go Cardless and will be set up to take the annual payment once a year, unless 1 month notice is provided.
4. Subscriptions are not transferable to any other parties.
5. Subscriptions will automatically continue after the 12 month period and the relevant direct debit taken, at the same rate, unless one month notice to terminate is received in writing.
6. Termination will only be accepted if one month’s written notice is provided.
7. Under the Data Protection Act 2003, Cartridge World ensures that member’s details will not be referred or sold to any third party organisations. You may opt out of Cartridge World related promotions or notices by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link on emails or replying STOP to text messages.
8. Cartridge World reserves the right to change subscription pricing at any time.
9. Cartridge World reserves the right to refuse or cancel a subscription.
10. Cartridge World reserves the right to refuse renewal or continuation of a subscription.
Subscription Termination Policy
Cartridge World reserves the right to terminate a subscription at its sole discretion during the term of a subscription. Cartridge World reserves the right to terminate a subscription if it is deemed uneconomical for Cartridge World to maintain.
If a payment is missed, the subscription is frozen and the software will not be useable until payments have been brought up to date.
Members whose subscriptions are terminated will only be permitted to rejoin at the discretion of the Cartridge World.
*Each calendar month is defined as starting from the 1st of each month, where a 1st of the month falls on a Sunday out of trading hours the start of the calendar month will fall on the Monday 2nd of each month where this occurs.
Neither party will be liable for any delay in performing or failure to perform its obligations (other than
a payment obligation) under this Agreement due to any cause outside its reasonable control. Such
delay or failure will not constitute a breach in contract and the time for performance of the affected obligation will be extended by such period as is reasonable.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By signing these terms & conditions and applying to subscribe to ‘Microsoft Office 365’ through Cartridge World, you hereby confirm and accept that you shall not hold Cartridge World responsible for any damage howsoever caused to you or your devices, arising from or due to the negligence of Cartridge World. You hereby apply for a subscription to ‘Microsoft Office 365’ through Cartridge World.
You understand that your application for a subscription to ‘Microsoft Office 365’ through Cartridge World shall be made strictly subject to the Rules, Terms and Conditions, Bye Laws and Regulations of Cartridge World that you have read and understand. Should your application be successful and you become a subscriber of ‘Microsoft Office 365’ through Cartridge World you hereby agree to comply with and be bound by the Rules of Cartridge World and those Terms and Conditions as set out above and you have read and understand. You acknowledge and confirm that you fully understand the effect and importance of the above mentioned Acknowledgements and Terms and Conditions.