Terms and Conditions
Just Ink Terms and Conditions
1. The subscription to Just Ink is for a minimum 12-month period from the date of joining.
2. Subscriptions can be paid monthly (12 consecutive payments required) or annually.
3. A subscription entitles subscribers (home users only) to unlimited aftermarket ink cartridges, for a minimum period of 12 months.
4. If payment is provided upfront for the first 12 months, we will give you 1 month free.
5. Subscriptions are not transferable to any other parties.
6. Subscriptions are only for use by a single household.
7. Subscriptions and printer cartridges are only for home use.
8. Subscriptions and printer cartridges are not for use by organisations or businesses for commercial use.
9. Subscriptions will automatically continue after 12 months and the relevant debit or credit card payment will be taken, at the same rate, unless one month notice to terminate is received.
10. Subscribers will only be renewed if they have adhered to the Just Ink terms, conditions and policies.
11. Under the Data Protection Act 2003, MY Total Office Solutions ensures that member’s details will not be referred or sold to any third-party organisations.
12. You may opt out of MY Total Office Solutions related promotions or notices by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link on emails or replying STOP to text messages.
13. MY Total Office Solutions reserves the right to change subscription pricing at any time.
14. MY Total Office Solutions reserves the right to refuse or cancel a subscription
15. MY Total Office Solutions reserves the right to refuse renewal or continuation of a subscription
Subscription Termination Policy
MY Total Office Solutions reserves the right to terminate a subscription at its sole discretion during the term of a subscription. Subscriptions payments will cease and a pro rata refund will be returned to the member based on the number of subscription days remaining in that month*. MY Total Office Solutions reserves the right to terminate a subscription if it is deemed uneconomical for MY Total Office Solutions to maintain.
If a payment is missed the subscription is frozen and no replacement printer cartridges will be permitted while frozen. The member will be contacted to request payment and if payment is not received within 5 working days, the subscription will be terminated. Members whose subscriptions are terminated will only be permitted to re-join at the discretion of MY Total Office Solutions.
*Each calendar month is defined as starting from the 1st of each month, where a 1st of the month falls on a Sunday out of trading hours the start of the calendar month will fall on the Monday 2nd of each month where this occurs.
Neither party will be liable for any delay in performing or failure to perform its obligations (other than a payment obligation) under this Agreement due to any cause outside its reasonable control. Such delay or failure will not constitute a breach in contract and the time for performance of the affected obligation will be extended by such period as is reasonable.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By ticking the “Agree to the terms & conditions” and applying to join Home Infinity, you hereby confirm and accept that you shall not hold MY Total Office Solutions responsible for any damage howsoever caused to you, your printer or your printer cartridges arising from or due to the negligence of MY Total Office Solutions. You hereby apply for a subscription to Just Ink.
You understand that your application for a subscription to Just Ink shall be made strictly subject to the Rules, Terms and Conditions, Bye Laws and Regulations of Just Ink that you have read and understand. Should your application be successful and you become a subscriber of Just Ink you hereby agree to comply with and be bound by the Rules of Just Ink and those Terms and Conditions as set out above and you have read and understand. You acknowledge and confirm that you fully understand the effect and importance of the above mentioned Acknowledgements and Terms and Conditions.