Home Infinity Terms and Conditions
1. The subscription to Home Infinity is for a minimum 12 month period from the date of joining, unless paying upfront for 3 years.
2. Subscriptions can be paid monthly (12 consecutive payments required)annually or every 3 years.
3. A subscription entitles subscribers to a maintained printer with unlimited ink cartridges, for a minimum period of 12 months (or 3 years if paid upfront for 3 years).
4. If payment is provided upfront for the first 12 months, we will give you 1 month free. If payment is provided upfront for 3 years, we will give you 6 month free. Payment will be taken by debit or credit card at point of order and will be set up to take the annual payment once a year, unless 1 month notice is provided.
5. The printer and associated printer cartridges supplied for Home Infinity, shall remain the property of MY Total Office Solutions at all times.
6. The printers supplied to subscribers as part of Home Infinity may be refurbished.
7. If a printer fails for any reason, MY Total Office Solutions should be notified as soon as possible. If a failure cannot be fixed then the printer will be replaced at no additional cost.
8. Subscriptions are not transferable to any other parties.
9. Subscriptions are only for use by a single household.
10. Subscriptions and the printers and printer cartridges are only for home use.
11. Subscriptions and the printers and printer cartridges are not for use by organisations or businesses for commercial use.
12. The printer and associated printer cartridges (including any print made using them) supplied for Home Infinity, are not for resale.
13. Only printer cartridges supplied by MY Total Office Solutions can be used with Home Infinity.
14. Subscriptions will automatically continue after the 12 month period and the relevant debit or credit card payment will be taken, at the same rate, unless one months notice to terminate is received from the member.
15. Termination will only be accepted with the return of any supplied printer and printer cartridges in complete working order, as supplied.
16. Subscribers will only be renewed if they have adhered to the Home Infinity terms and terms, conditions and policies.
17. Under the Data Protection Act 2003, MY Total Office Solutions ensures that member’s details will not be referred or sold to any third party organisations. You may opt out of MY Total Office Solutions related promotions or notices by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link on emails or replying STOP to text messages.
18. MY Total Office Solutions reserves the right to change subscription pricing at any time.
19. MY Total Office Solutions reserves the right to refuse or cancel a subscription
20. MY Total Office Solutions reserves the right to refuse renewal or continuation of a subscription
Subscription Termination Policy
MY Total Office Solutions reserves the right to terminate a subscription at its sole discretion during the term of a subscription. Subscriptions payments will cease and a pro rata refund will be returned to the member based on the number of subscription days remaining in that month*. The subscriber will be required to return the printer and associated cartridges. MY Total Office Solutions reserves the right to terminate a subscription if it is deemed uneconomical for MY Total Office Solutions to maintain.
If a payment is missed the subscription is frozen and no replacement printer cartridges will be permitted while frozen. The member will be contacted to request payment and if payment is not received within 5 working days, the subscription will be terminated; the printer and the associated cartridges will be required to be returned. If the printer and the associated cartridges are not returned undamaged and in full working order, the balance of the 12 month subscription will become payable. Members whose subscriptions are terminated will only be permitted to rejoin at the discretion of MY Total Office Solutions.
*Each calendar month is defined as starting from the 1st of each month, where a 1st of the month falls on a Sunday out of trading hours the start of the calendar month will fall on the Monday 2nd of each month where this occurs.
Neither party will be liable for any delay in performing or failure to perform its obligations (other than a payment obligation) under this Agreement due to any cause outside its reasonable control. Such delay or failure will not constitute a breach in contract and the time for performance of the affected obligation will be extended by such period as is reasonable.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By ticking the “Agree to the terms & conditions” and applying to join Home Infinity, you hereby confirm and accept that you shall not hold MY Total Office Solutions responsible for any damage howsoever caused to you, your printer or your printer cartridges arising from or due to the negligence of MY Total Office Solutions. You hereby apply for a subscription to Home Infinity.
You understand that your application for a subscription to Home Infinity shall be made strictly subject to the Rules, Terms and Conditions, Bye Laws and Regulations of Home Infinity that you have read and understand. Should your application be successful and you become a subscriber of Home Infinity you hereby agree to comply with and be bound by the Rules of Home Infinity and those Terms and Conditions as set out above and you have read and understand. You acknowledge and confirm that you fully understand the effect and importance of the above mentioned Acknowledgements and Terms and Conditions.