Terms & Conditions
Business Infinity Terms and Conditions
1. The subscription to Business Infinity is for a minimum 12 month period from the date of joining (unless purchasing the 3 year upfront agreement).
2. Subscriptions can be paid monthly (12 consecutive payments required), annually or every 3 years.
3. A subscription entitles subscribers to a maintained printer with unlimited ink cartridges, for a minimum period of 12 months (or 3 years if paid upfront for 3 years) and is subject to the fair usage policy below.
4. If payment is provided upfront for the first 12 months, we will give you 1 month free and the £50 refundable security deposit is not required. If payment is provided upfront for 3 years, we will give you 6 months free and the £50 refundable security deposit is not required. Payment will be taken by debit or credit card at point of order and will be set up to take the annual payment once a year, unless 1 month notice is provided.
5. The printer and associated printer cartridges supplied for Business Infinity, shall remain the property of MY Total Office Solutions at all times.
6. The printers supplied to subscribers as part of Business Infinity may be refurbished.
7. If a printer fails for any reason, MY Total Office Solutions should be notified as soon as possible. If a failure cannot be fixed then the printer will be replaced at no additional cost.
8. Subscriptions are not transferable to any other parties.
9. Subscriptions will automatically continue after the 12 month period and the relevant debit or credit card payments will be taken, at the same rate, unless one month notice to terminate is received.
10. Termination will only be accepted on the return of any supplied printer, printer cartridges, associated documentation and packaging. The £50 refundable security deposit will only be refunded if the printer is returned complete and in full workin order, as originally supplied.
11. Subscribers will only be renewed if they have adhered to the Business Infinity terms, conditions and policies.
12. Under the Data Protection Act 2003, MY Total Office Solutions ensures that member’s details will not be referred or sold to any third party organisations. You may opt out of MY Total Office Solutions related promotions or notices by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link on emails or replying STOP to text messages.
13. MY Total Office Solutions reserves the right to change subscription pricing at any time.
14. MY Total Office Solutions reserves the right to refuse or cancel a subscription.
15. MY Total Office Solutions reserves the right to refuse renewal or continuation of a subscription.
Fair Usage Policy
On the supplied business printer there is a limit of 2,500 pages a month for each individual printer. This is the official monthly duty cycle rating of the printers, any more than this may damage the equipment.
Subscription Termination Policy
MY Total Office Solutions reserves the right to terminate a subscription at its sole discretion during the term of a subscription. Subscriptions payments will cease and a pro rata refund will be returned to the member based on the number of subscription days remaining in that month*. The subscriber will be required to return the printer and associated cartridges. MY Total Office Solutions reserves the right to terminate a subscription if it is deemed uneconomical for MY Total Office Solutions to maintain.
If a payment is missed the subscription is frozen and no replacement printer cartridges will be permitted while frozen. The member will be contacted to request payment and if payment is not received within 5 working days, the subscription will be terminated; the printer and the associated cartridges will be required to be returned. If the printer and the associated cartridges are not returned undamaged and in full working order, the balance of the 12 month subscription will become payable. Members whose subscriptions are terminated will only be permitted to rejoin at the discretion of MY Total Office Solutions.
*Each calendar month is defined as starting from the 1st of each month, where a 1st of the month falls on a Sunday out of trading hours the start of the calendar month will fall on the Monday 2nd of each month where this occurs.
Neither party will be liable for any delay in performing or failure to perform its obligations (other than
a payment obligation) under this Agreement due to any cause outside its reasonable control. Such
delay or failure will not constitute a breach in contract and the time for performance of the affected obligation will be extended by such period as is reasonable.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By signing these terms & conditions and applying to join Business Infinity, you hereby confirm and accept that you shall not hold MY Total Office Solutions responsible for any damage howsoever caused to you, your printer or your printer cartridges arising from or due to the negligence of MY Total Office Solutions. You hereby apply for a subscription to Business Infinity.
You understand that your application for a subscription to Business Infinity shall
be made strictly subject to the Rules, Terms and Conditions, Bye Laws and Regulations of Business Infinity that you have read and understand. Should your application be successful and you become a subscriber of Business Infinity you hereby agree to comply with and be bound by the Rules of Business Infinity and those Terms and Conditions as set out above and you have read and understand. You acknowledge and confirm that you fully understand the effect and importance of the above mentioned Acknowledgements and Terms and Conditions.